After the ending of a relationship, you may feel lost and heartbroken. Many people struggle with this type of loss and these feelings can last a long time. My desire with helping you heal through these issues is for you to rediscover your authentic self and move into a new life on your own terms.
Are you ready for a new beginning?
The purpose of counseling during and after a divorce/break-up is to help you find yourself again. You will learn what it means to:
- Feel empowered by learning new skills to move you toward your ideal self
- Build stronger boundaries
- Improve insight and clarity
- Explore old patterns that may have led to the breakup
- Make solid decisions regarding future relationships
- Clearly define the person you want to be from here on out
Divorce and breakups can encompass much more than a broken-heart. Sometimes you may feel as if you’ve “won” or “lost” certain friends and family members post-divorce. You may have to relocate, find a new job, create a new living situation, learn to co-parent and adjust to having your children less than full-time. You may also be exploring options for dating again, wondering if this is the right time or how to find the right person. Whatever your needs are, we will address them together and work toward building the resiliency it takes to bounce back from these difficult transitions.